Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hot Winter!

I know many of you who read this blog are shivering in your long johns right now and for that, I am sorry. Hopefully, pictures of our weekend at the beach, in near 90 degree weather will warm you up! Here's the scene: Jensen Beach, Florida. Ocean inlet with a park and fishing pier. Low tide. Early morning. Fiddler and horseshoe crabs. Dolphins. Yes, I said dolphins - playing and chasing their breakfast not too far off the end of the pier. Bar-B-Q. Afternoon fishing. Boys caught enough fish for dinner! Hazaa!









4 comments:

Mrs Branham said...

Heather- your pictures are amazing. And it sounds like one of those perfect days! Gotta love the beach and kiddos!

Bill and Christina said...

I second that! I love your pictures! You are my hero!

Christina

Kathy Cassel said...

It's not that warm in the panhandle yet. I have a convention in Leesburg next week and am hoping it's hot!

Sean's Ladies said...

lovin Moise's hair! Will you post more pics?